I wish to take a few minutes of your valued time to listen to what I have to say.
Okay, so not making it any more melodramatic here I go.
Here is a bucket full of thanks for all your love and appreciation you’ve shown toward my blog (not to forget, all your patience for having to put up with my mediocre writing, most-disorganized thoughts, lacking precision and perfection). How can I ever thank you enough??
For my old blog-mates, I send you lots of love.
For my new blog-mates, well, lots of patience, maybe.
For those of you who spared your precious time for reading my previous post, let me tell you its now time to spread the love that you’ve given me.
Spreading Smiles. Spreading Happiness.
For those of you who haven’t got around that one yet, I’ll just say this post is in a way my turn to give back the award I received.
Yes, the same one. The one you saw in the sidebar above.
One Lovely Blog Award.
So here are the rules,
1. Thank the person who who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
Here I go about it
A Vote of Thanks
Sincere thanks to dear CimplityRockss for considering me to be worthy of this lovely award.
Don’t forget to check her amazing blog: http://cimplicityrockss.wordpress.com
7 Things about me
- The most important person in the universe for me is BOOKS (guess the entire Universe knows that by now).
- I was awarded The Super-Talkative Student award several times in school (in the form of knuckle pastings and similar punishments).
- The only people on earth who know me really well are Shreya Saxena & Rachel Franco(my best-friends)
- I purchase cards and books all the time for friends for no specific reason (love to surprise them)
- I love writing letters(have written more than 200 letters in 25 years)
- I use a lot of swear words while I talk(embarrassing confession)
- My favorite sport is Chess and sometimes I let my little sister win on purpose.
So I grabbed this opportunity to express my fondness for these blogs that are an indispensable part of my blog-world.
So, my dear nominees, here are the rules for you
o Include the blog award logo in your post.
o Thank the person who nominated you.
o Nominate 15 other people, and let them know you have done so.
- My First Blog-Award (knisha.wordpress.com)